VASER Shape laser is a non-invasive, non-surgical ultrasound and massage system. Each VASER Shape treatment not only gets you closer to the slim, smooth body we all want and desire but will also change the way you feel about yourself emotionally.
VASER Shape uses ultrasound and massage therapy treatments to warm the targeted problem area and treat the underlying fatty tissue. Ultrasound therapy uses two beams of ultrasound energy to warm and treat fatty tissue beneath the skin. This promotes fat cell mobility and encourages the body to metabolize, drain or reabsorb excess fluids. The Waterside Dermatology technician follows the contour of the patient’s body, targeting fatty tissue at a specific depth beneath the skin.
We encourage you to view the video below, showing the VASER Shape on the Dr. Oz Show.
What body areas can be treated?
The treatment can be performed on most areas of the body. The most popular areas are:
- Upper and lower abdomen
- Flanks/Love Handles
- Outer thighs/ “saddle bags”
- Inner Thighs
- Upper Arms
- Lower Legs (contouring calf lines)
- Smooth and shape the body by temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Can tighten and strengthen skin through collagen production
- Improve local blood circulation
- Can help promote fat loss and reduce inches
- Reduce pain and swelling post-operatively.